Halfway between Sydney and Brisbane, Coffs Harbour is nestled between a high mountain backdrop and dozens of unspoilt beaches. Coffs Harbour is the only place in New South Wales where the Great Dividing Range meets the Pacific Ocean.
The region offers a range of attractions including our beautiful beaches, lush rainforest, hinterland, Dorrigo National Park and the Solitary Island Marine Park.
Just some of the attractions in and around Coffs Harbour include:
- The Big Banana – Australia’s most famous ‘Big’ icon.
- Dorrigo National Park – explore secret waterfalls and rainforest walks
- Solitary Islands Marine Park – dive with endangered Grey Nurse Sharks
- Emerald Beach – see wild kangaroos
- Bellingen – check out this alternative historic town and its famous markets
- The Botanic Gardens – spot wild koalas – just a 10 minute walk from the hostel
- Dangar Falls – swim behind this magnificent waterfall
- Dolphin Marine Magic – get a kiss from and swim with a Dolphin or a Seal